When it comes to environmental testing and sampling, experience and proper techniques are crucial to achieving accuracy. What good is a poor quality sample or test? Eco3 performs all of our testing and sampling to national standards and methodology. We partner with the best accredited laboratories in the country and use their recommendations to ensure overall integrity and continuity. We are committed to providing reliable, defensible data in a standardized format.
- Services Offered (not limited to)
- COVID-19 – Air, surface and wastewater.
- IAQ – Indoor Air Quality – asbestos, microbiology, lead paint, environmental chemistry and industrial hygiene.
- Mold – Culturable Air Samples and spore trap. Direct Examination including tape, bulk, swab, and water samples.
- Radon – Air and water.
- Drinking Water – Radon, minerals, heavy metals and microbial.
- Allergens – Air, surface, pet, mold, food, unknown.
- Asbestos – Naturally Occurring Asbestos (NOA), asbestos contamination sites, products and equipment.
- Legionella – Air, water and soil.
- Lead & Metals – Paint Chip, Wipes, Soil, Ground Water, Waste Water.
- Odor Identification – EPA Method TO-15 Sampling
- Microbiology – Analysis of fungi, bacteria, mycotoxins, endotoxins, allergens, pollen and particulates in air, swab, water, soil, bulk, dust, wipe, food and consumer products.
- VOC’s – EPA Method TO-15 Sampling
- Food & Beverage – Foodborne pathogens, nutritional analysis.
- Biofilm – Iron-related, Sulfate-reducing and Slime-forming Bacteria.
- PCB – Caulk, Paint Chip, Wipes, Soil, Ground Water, Waste Water, and Concrete Sample Analysis.
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Products – Hazardous chemicals, heavy metals, preservatives, pathogen identification.
- METH LAB – Testing (Methamphetamine and Clandestine Drug Labs in Homes)