I don’t have to tell anyone about the woes of 2020, so let’s hope for a prosperous 2021. We are all eager to get back to some sense of normalcy with our work and social lives. Let’s help each other make this a great year!
A few points.
* Blog Reminder – This blog was and is still intended for the layperson, the average Jane. I try my best to relay information in a simple manner and with terminology 99% of the population can comprehend. This is not meant to be a scientific journal. This year I decided to open the comment section of this blog to allow people to share information and interact with the hopes it will amplify the beneficial nature of this blog.
* Be Kind – Let’s not forget we all share this world and we have to be mindful of everyone’s opinion and beliefs. Being kind!
* SARS / COVID 19 – You have probably noticed I have stayed clear of making any update posts related to the “pandemic”. The topic is now way too toxic and political. We conduct our business and write content for this blog using scientific information based on facts. In this new world, opinions have become facts and everyone has an opinion. I’m damned if I give facts or my opinion, so I’m staying clear of the topic.
* Giving – Every year we donate our time and resources on projects to help those in need. This year will be no different. We are proud to be a part of our community and enjoy our relationships with the thousands of people we have met throughout the years. If you know of someone in need, please reach out to us.
* Free Educational Seminars – Due to the outbreak we had postponed our free Mold and Radon seminars. We are now resuming them using the guidelines set by the CDC and state mandates. If you think your organization would like to have such an event, please let us know. We will be happy to work with you to provide a fun, safe experience.